Friday, June 4, 2010

Yikes!

I am sorry about not posting recently, as I know there are several of you who are going through severe withdraw symptoms as we speak. I won't offer any excuses. So there.

Anyways, I've been gearing up Daxxy the Druid. I even snuck into some raids - VoA10, VoA25, Weekly (Patchwerk), and another Weekly (XT). I've purchases several Triumph badge items and am saving my Frost badges for the cloak.

Now, I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'....Tree heals are OP! And I love it! Lifebloom, Lifebloom, Lifebloom, Rejuv! Wait....wait....wait....Lifebloom, Lifebloom, Lifebloom. Rinse and repeat. If I have a bit of a tough time, I'll throw a Regrowth in there.

Or, for when the situation gets out of control: Lifebloom, Nourish, Lifebloom, Nourish, Lifebloom, Nourish. It's nice to have options in getting the stacks up and working.

Crap, forgot about some work. Uh, Daxie saw the Lich King on 10 man. DV did a VoA. g2g.

No comments: