Friday, June 11, 2010

Itching

I've been working on gearing out Daxxy and Vanco, of late.

For Vanco, the T9 is good enough, so I've spent badges getting him the four piece set and am not sure if I'll try to get him better gear from crafting crusader orb stuff.

For Daxxy, I am not impressed at all with the T9 four piece bonus, so I'm saving my badges for crusader's orbs. I may heal ICC10 tonight.

On Wednesday, Daxie got to raid with Jay, Robin, AND Teurion! It was pretty fun as we swept through first 4, Plague, and Blood Princes. That just leaves Blood Queen, Dreamwalker, and Sindy wipes for Sunday and Monday. With a little luck, we might even see the Lich King! Ok, a lotta luck...

So, with my two newest 80's approaching their respective gear caps (best non-raid gear), I'm starting to get the itch...and you know what that means: an alt.

Now I have my Blacksmith/Enchanter, a hunter, that I've been doing a random a day here and there. I'm not sure if I really want to start pushing her toward 80.

I also have my other priest, Daxe. I'm not so likely to grab him, but he is my Inscriptionist, so he would be useful to level in Cat for that.

I've got my PvP rogue, Daxen. She's just 18 or so and is arriving at the pwning levels for BGs.

Then there's my poor neglected pally, Daxynn. She's 44, tank spec'd, and could use some lovin'.

And finally....there's the possibility of a new alt. I know, I know...and I'd have to delete someone to make room on Kael'thas. (Blizzard, GIVE US MORE SLOTS!!!). For some reason, a shammy is nagging to be made.../sigh.

Must....stay.....strong...../resist

1 comment:

jason said...

I know how you feel. I've been wanting to make a mage or lock but everytime I have tried I can't get past the level 20 hump without scrapping the toon. I'm down for trying again if you are though. Good news is we can ride the random instance train after we hit 15.