Thursday, June 24, 2010

Back to Work

Took the last week off; miss me?

So, Daxe the Shammy is 28 and is healing her way through instances. For some reason, I like leveling as healing instead of DPS. It might be due to the dearth of good tanks at the lower levels and my aversion to tanking as DPS.

It also may be the fact that a good healer can make or break a group at these levels. Even moreso than a good tank. I can certainly survive with one mob hitting me while spamming Lesser Heals on all of the other people. So, it may just be my inner control freak that drives me to heal.

Well, that and the queue times are shorter.

I've also done a fair amount of work in leveling my Blacksmith/Enchanting Hunter. Daxea is now 76 and has done almost all of the Northrend instances up to her level (only Halls of Stone and Halls of Lightning are missing). She has the Heirloom chest and shoulders, but has no Heirlooms for any weapons.

With the advent of the Midsummer Fire Festival, I took her around to gather up all the free XP while waiting for instances and got all the associated achieves for Honoring/Extinguishing flames in Oldlands and Outlands. I suppose I could fly around Coldlands and find those to do as well.

And, on a personal note, I have gone two plus weeks (since June 8th) without biting my fingernails. I hope I can keep it up as I know what will happen if I continue to bite them. Do not want!

No comments: