Monday, May 3, 2010

For the Horde!!

Dang, it's been a week since I posted! The good news is that I did get all my work done for the month of April, and I don't have as much work for May, so I'll hopefully be posting more.

Over the weekend, I abandoned Andorhal. I sold a bunch of junk, consolidated all my gold, gathered up all my heirloom stuff on Daxen the Hunter, Daxenos the Druid, and Daxynn (now Daxxy) the 6K kill Rogue and moved them all to Suramar.

So, now I have my first toon - Rysteranch the Troll Hunter, my former Pox toon - Daxea the BE Priest, my new transfers with their yummy Heirloom gear, and a smattering of other alts all over on Suramar in my one man guild Cult of Dax.

No, no, no, I haven't forsaken my Alliance toons (still am raiding on Daxie Sun, Mon, and Wed and trying to do the daily on Daxxy the Druid), but I have shifted the majority of my play time to my toons over on Suramar. So, what have I done?

Daxea has gotten to 300 Enchanting and one half bubble until level 51.

Rysteranch dinged 70. This is the highest that I've leveled a Horde toon (Daxie doesn't count because I transferred her at 80). I hit 70 before I started sharing the Heirloom gear from Daxen, so I expect that his next levels will come a bit quicker with the 20% XP gain and rested XP.

Daxen dropped skinning/LW for Mining/JC and has been leveling that as well as running Ramparts. So far she's gotten the legs, a neck, and a staff out of there and is hoping for the gloves off the second boss.

That's about it aside from organizing the rest of my toons. Daxynn the Pally has a new chest and shoulders that she needs to christen with the blood of her enemies; maybe I'll get to that tomorrow night. Daxenos the Druid hasn't been out and about on Suramar yet, and Daxxy the 6K kill Rogue is wiling away her time in the pub...for now.

2 comments:

ge3kgirl said...

You make me miss WOW. :(

Rusty said...

I know how you feel. Remember this time last year? I had been gone from the game for a month and was slowly but surely being sucked back in.

I was playing again by the end of May...