Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Raid on Alliance, Play on Horde

So, I'm down to just raiding on Daxie, 10 hours/week, on the Alliance side; all of my other play time is spent over on Suramar on my Hordies.

I got a surprise visit from Jay the other day; it really made my day as I was getting a bit lonely as of late. After he logged, I sent him 10 gold and some Netherweave bags to entice him back. Oh and finagled him an invite into the leet guild Cult of Dax. I gots connections!

Over the weekend (and yesterday as I stayed home from work), I got a fair amount accomplished; referencing my last WoW post (yes, I'm going to make you go back and forth):

1. Daxen's Mining/JC is up to Outlands levels! Yes! What a relief to get this grind done. By the way, the absolute best place to mine Thorium is Un'goro Crater. Hands down. Just make loops around the outside and by the time you've made a full circuit, ore will have started popping again. Don't even bother going up into the hills; just mine the stuff at the bottom.

2. I bought the rods for Daxea, so this project can, and probably will, drop to the bottom.

3. Punt.

4. Got in some good LW skill points and have finally gotten up to where I can make some useful armor for a level 70. I also got my Troll up to 71 and am almost prepared to complete all the quests for Nexus.

5. Used up all of Daxea the Pox Priest's rested XP. She's up to just shy of 53. I sent over my Heirloom staff to help her out, and she's been healing LBRD and ST. I also decided to grind out Timbermaw rep for the Agility enchants; got the 2H one already and am halfway though to Honored (and the 1H one).

6. He sent his staff to Daxea...and sat around, unplayed.

7. Punt.

8. Oldmandax actually was level 16. I ran RFK a couple of times on him, and he's 17 or 18 now. I haven't sent my Heirloom gear to him, but if I do decide to level him, I may. I'd kind of like to save him for leveling with a friend...hint hint. JAY!! HEY I'M TALKIN' TO YOU!! Jeez. Maybe Robin wants to start playing again...

Ok that's about it. My plan for the next week or so is to burn up everyone's rest XP. Rysteranch the Troll is going to get most of the play because he has so much; although there is something to be said for burning the others and then working on Rysteranch. At the very least, I need to make sure I do my daily so I can get my badges.

(I might be a bad boy and spend Rysteranch's badges on Heirloom gear for Daxea, but don't tell him! He'd get mighty upset...)

2 comments:

Robin said...

So..Yea we are playing again...WOW running thought mah veins!

Rusty said...

Woot! Roll ya up an alt over on Suramar and I'll get ya an invite into the Cult!