Wednesday, May 26, 2010

5 days off!

I have the next five days off, so I doubt I'll be posting anything.

I have renamed my Blacksmith/Enchanting hunter to Daxea and decided to level her to 80 or at least 75. I'm replacing some of my hunters with other toons that have the same tradeskills, but since these two professions are somewhat expensive to level, I decided to keep this one. And her former name was just nerdy...

Daxxy the Druid is once again front and center. She's about two bubbles from level 76 and has healed VH a couple of times, DT a couple of times, and HoS once. Yes, Halls of Stone at 75; not bad if I do say so myself. (and I do!).

My hope is that over the next five days (wife's off to Texas to visit her best friend from Alaska), I can get Daxxy up to 80. Of course, I'll probably be doing at least one daily on Daxea for the emblems.

I'm also working on a project to compare the different gear sets for a raiding Shadow Priest. Basically, I'm trying to recreate a sandbox to select different level 264 gear (for now) and see how the stats change so I can plan out my DKP purchases. I'm sure there's probably something like this out on the web; I'm just too lazy to find it (or it's blocked at work.)

That's about all that's been goin' on. Tonight is a fresh ICC; we have been doing at least Heroic Lootship, and hopefully we can attempt another Heroic version tonight.

1 comment:

Jay said...

If you have days off,where you at?