Monday, March 29, 2010

Update

I'm still kickin'.

Daxxy the druid is healing her way to 80, one PuG at a time. She's up to level 46 already!

Daxynn the pally has been gettin' some love lately and recently dinged 44. I've been leveling her in dungeons as well and am really liking the tanking role with her.

Daxie the priest just bought her last two crafted items - the primodial saronite boots and legs. We downed (upped?) Dreamwalker last night for the second week in a row and got some very good attempts on Professor (made it to phase three once).

Dwarfvader snagged some 264 legs off a VoA25 pug and bought the 264 frost badge chest. Yay on him.

Vanco has switched back to DPS and is much happier. I'm working on fleshing out his Triumph badge gear as well as saving up Frost badges.

Teurion has quit again. This time, he gave me all his gold and some badge items. He tried to transfer the toon to my account, but Blizzard said, "nuh uh!"

Later on, I'll have to make a post about my weekend rendezvous. My wife and I celebrated 19 years of wedded bliss (Mar 29, 1991) on Friday by booking a hotel room. Oh, what a room!

No comments: