Monday, March 22, 2010

Dreamwalker....LIVES

I didn't see in a recent perusal of my posts if I had noted that on the 13th, I saw the dragon healed to full on ICC10. Well, I did.

Last night, I had the privilege of being part of The Ebon Schools' very first ICC25 run to get the green dragon back on her feet. It was pretty cool!

This is the first boss that I've suffered through the wipes, changes in strats, and the refining process with The Ebon School, so it was pretty special to see our hard work pay off.

It didn't hurt that I won a chest piece off her for the minimum DKP...With that addition, I've moved up to 3rd best geared shadow priest on the server. Never thought that I'd be there!

Tonight will be the wipefest that is Putricide. We got a couple of attempts last night, but tonight we're going to hit it in earnest!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i truthfully enjoy your posting taste, very exciting.
don't give up and keep writing as a result it just simply that is worth to read it.
excited to look at additional of your own posts, have a good day :)