Tuesday, March 9, 2010

blahblahblah

Been raiding with The Ebon School, still love it.

Been instancing with Daxxy, have gotten good, bad, and ugly.

Built a new computer on the 27th of Feb, oooooohhhhhhhhhh....it's nice.

Walked at lunch yesterday.

Walked at lunch today.

My feet hurt.

Troubleshot a spike problem on the MRI to low humidity in the scanner room. Ok, I didn't come up with the solution, but I was there...

Weighed in at 188.2 lbs this morning, which is a half pound off my current low point for my weight swing; I'm hoping that I'll hit a new low tomorrow morning.

Took Denali for a walk each of the last three days, she LOVESITLOVESITLOVESIT. I didn't love having to clean her up after the walks, though.

Got the "More Whelps.....deal with it" achievement on Daxie last night. Also helped Ebon get their first 3D Sarth Zerg done. No ICC due to raiders being out.

Have had no motivation to post, sorry.

No comments: