Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Does every post neeeeeeed a title???

No! No it doesn't! Wait a minute...I just gave it a title. Yay, problem solved!

Tonight is my first raid with The Ebon School. 6:30 - 9:30 pm. I'm psyched about three hours and off by bed time.

Last night, I healed a bit more on Daxxy the Druid. I've been getting Shadowfang Keep over and over and over again. In fact, I've never gotten Deadmines as the random and only got Wailing Caverns once or twice (but I didn't complete any runs). No, it's been pretty much all SFK all the time.

So, last night, it was with some relief that I finally gained access to Blackfathom Depths (BFD). The group was Druid Tank, Druid Healer, Gnome Warlock, Gnome Warlock, Gnome Rogue. A full house of races!

Everyone was pretty competent at their jobs, but for some reason, I kept disconnecting. Luckily for the group, the tank could take some pulls without having any heals. Unluckily for me, I d/c'd right after the Orc boss and didn't loot his head for the quest I was on. I'm not too worried about it as I'm sure that I'll be running the instance quite a number of times in the future.

I'm in a bit of a quandary with leveling. On the one hand, I'd like to get my druid to cap and start gearing her up before the next Xpac. Also, Teurion has a DK at 74 that I'd rather heal with Daxxy than with Daxe.

On the other hand, I'd like to complete all the quests in Darkshore and each subsequent area for the completist in me, even though most of the quests in Darkshore are green and soon to be gray to me. If I chain queue for instances, then I barely have time to really do anything quest related between dungeons.

Adding to the mess is the fact that while I know that questing is probably faster leveling than instancing, I'd rather just instance even though my tradeskills, faction rep, and xp gain all suffer.

I'll probably just do what I've always done - waffle around between the two and be inefficient at both. Go butter!!

No comments: