Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Targeting Macro for Dreamwalker Fight

Here is the macro that I use for targeting the highest priority add in the Dreamwalker fight. As Daxie is ranged, this macro reflects the current Ebon School ranged priority; you may need to adapt it to your guild's priority list.

/cleartarget
/tar Blazing Skeleton
/stopmacro [nodead, harm]
/tar suppress
/stopmacro [nodead, harm]
/tar glutton
/stopmacro [nodead, harm]
/tar risen arch
/stopmacro [nodead, harm]

I have keybound this macro to the 'c' key so that I can spam it while I'm DPSing my current target.

As soon as a higher priority target comes out, if I'm hitting my 'c' key, I will automatically switch to the new target, and the only thing left is to find out where it is and move into range.

The most useful thing that I've found with this macro is knowing instantly when a higher priority target spawns and not having to search around to target it. Your mileage may vary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this, used it with my guild tonight on heroic 25. Thanks!