Monday, April 4, 2016

Time to get...half serious



As you can see, I added some weight to that last set. I need to start getting serious about increasing the weight I'm lifting if I want to meet my goal of at least trying one obstacle in the Tough Mudder. Note, I said "try"; no success is hinted at or promised.

I'm also getting to a place where I'm more comfortable with the machines/weights available, so I'm not trying to figure out how to do a certain exercise. Today, I did everything except the Russian twist and Superman using one machine. That was kinda cool.

Tomorrow is another 2 mile run; Wed. is legs/shoulders; Thu is another 2 mile run; Fri. is Chest/tri's; and Saturday is a 2.5 mile run. Maybe 3...we'll see.

So, Wed and Fri, look for some groaning as I start pushing my limits.

No comments: