Saturday, April 2, 2016

Back in Indiana



The wind was pretty gusty on this one. I decided to run the two mile loop instead of being closer to the house. I knew that if I ran by the house, I might be tempted to stop for water, or for a change of clothes for warmth, or for ear protection (that would have been nice), but, I also wanted to run the two miles without stopping. After all, it was only going to be 22 minutes or so.

In the end, I'm glad I did what I did. Eventually, my ears warmed up, and I was never in danger of frostbite, and I got a drink when I got back to the house.

I tried to run negative splits, but unfortunately, the wind assisted me a little too much on the first mile and was against me a little too much on the second mile. But, I thank the Lord for His provision of a leg strengthening run!!

No comments: