Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Nerdgasm Time

Only two more days until the Best 4 Days in Gaming!!

GenCon, Baby!!

This year, I bought the 4 day pass (as opposed to the one day pass on previous years), so, I'm really looking forward to settling in to some serious gaming!

There is a group of guys from my church that go every year, and I'm going to horn in on some of their gaming. Not sure if I'll get involved with an Axis and Allies game, but if I do, at least I'll have the time to see it through instead of like the last time when I only got one turn!

I'm also planning on sitting down and trying a lot of games. I think I only got to try two games last year, so since I should have a lot more time, I should be able to try a lot more games.

Also, Jay and Robin will be in town (squee!!!), and I'm hoping to spend some time with them as well. It'd be great to see them in action in a Magic: The Gathering tournament - Pwn, Pwn, Pwn, Pew, Pew, Pew, lazorz!!

I can't forget about my youngest son either! I bought him a 4 day pass, and I need to make sure we take advantage of our time together.

So, there you have it. Aug 5-7 (I'll skip Sunday), I'll be geeking out with all the rest of the geeks, nerds, and wastiods. It's gonna be a blast!

4 comments:

joe said...

Make them move GenCon down to Texas. Waco specifically, maybe DFW

Rusty said...

Sure, and then *I* wouldn't get to go! Maybe someone needs to think about moving up to Indy!

joe said...

But then I'd be living in yankee land...

Rusty said...

Nuthin' wrong with that; of course, I'd rather be living somewhere else myself...