Monday, June 17, 2013

Better Late

'Cause it's cooler!  It was still 83 degrees F, but at least I didn't have to contend with that big burning ball of gas in the sky.  I set out at 8:10 PM and tried to maintain a 9:20ish pace.  As you can see, the wheels fell off the last two miles as the heat build up in my body, and I began to tire.

Still, I'm pretty happy with the run; I just wish those last two miles would have been my first two so that I finished with a shout instead of a whimper.  You know, if I look at it as all of my miles were within 12 seconds of each other, then it looks great!  It's all about how you parse the data...

This Saturday, bet there or be...somewhere else...the Carefree Running of the Crocodiles 5K!  They have promised live crocodiles (I'm sure they will be using the cheaper alligators) will chase us for the entire race.  You will PR or get eaten!

No comments: