Friday, December 31, 2010

Last run of the year

There are the mile splits (the first two times)! I'm pretty happy with the run; several times, my watch had to tell me to SLOW DOWN, which take for a good thing as I was wanting to go faster. But, keeping in mind that I was supposed to be taking it easy, I settled for maintaining around a 12 min/mile pace.

EDIT: I forgot to tell you all what the best part of the run was! I was wearing shorts and a short sleeved tech shirt! It was 60 degrees F!!!

Glad I was able to run one more time in short sleeves before the end of the year.

1 comment:

Malcolm said...

Woot very very nice. Today myself and the family will participate in a 5k walk. The youngest and I were gonna run but cortisone shots in the knees 2 weeks ago changed the plans. Great times and keep inspire the plus 40's to get out and be active good sir