Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Blood Queen What's Her Face

We had the whole night, last night, to practice on Blood Queen (after a Sarth 3D, which Dwarfvader got in on and finally got his achieves).

In preparation for these attempts, I finally decided to pick up the Frost badge trinket for spell power and chance for mp5. I almost never used my old trinket and figured a passive proc is better than a rarely used use. Upon equipping it, I pushed into the 6k gear score realm.

So, for BQ, wipe, wipe, wipe, wipe @ 1%, wipe, wipe, blah blah blah, wipe, kill. Or something like that. We had maybe two attempts left for the night, so it came at an opportune time. Oh, and she had just enraged and was in the process of killing everyone when the DoTs and the few people alive finished her off. Yes, I was still alive, /flex.

Now, we have had the DK/Druid/Mage/Rogue(?) token dropping for the last couple of bosses (Putr and Sara), so it was a welcome relief to see a Priest/Pally/Warlock token and a Hunter/Shammy/Warrior token drop.

I was second among the Pallies/Priests/Warlocks in DKP, so I bid it all. Thankfully, the Pally that was first didn't bid as much and I won! Woot! I bought the T10 helm upgrade, slapped some gems in it and an arcanum on it, and put it on my head!

Now, according to wow heroes, I'm the second best geared shadow priest on the realm and the best geared toon in my guild. Wow, that's quite the change from just 7 weeks ago when I started raiding with The Ebon School. I must say, I'm very happy to be here!

No comments: