Monday, March 11, 2013

Forgive Me Father-In-Law

It has been 9 days since my last run.  I could list the excuses, some of which are valid, but I'm sure you are not really interested.  Finally today, I was able to get this three miler in after we got back from spending the day over in Ormand Beach/St. Augustine area.  I ran around my father-in-law's little island - back and forth and back and forth.  It was dusk when I started and dark when I finished, but at least I got off my dead butt and did something. 

Tomorrow, I'm hoping to get out for five and get this training back into something of a shape.  I'm definitely trying to salvage whatever I can for my race on the 23rd, but I'm not hopeful that it will go very well.  This training cycle has had too many gaps, too much bitten off, and too much slacking as of late. 

No comments: