Friday, June 29, 2012

Montana!

I rode the bike while my father in law ran.  It's the only way I can keep up with him!  I didn't bring Da Beast (he's getting some much needed maintenance from Gray Goat Sports), so I rode Michael's bike.  I did use my Garmin 305 to track my mileage, so you can view my route at mapmyrun.com; search Lewistown, MT and Rysteranch's map should be on there.

Anyways, we are on our vacation to the mountain states (Montana, Wyoming, Utah, and Colorado) to see family and spend some time at Yellowstone National Park. My father in law and his wife (Ro from A Sage of Montana) live half the year here in Lewistown and the other half down in Florida.

Michael says he wants to do 20 miles on his 66th birthday this coming Monday, so I need to get the rear toughened up a bit.



No comments: