Monday, June 11, 2012

An evil plan...well, not EVIL...just...uh, nvm...

Yes, that is biking.  I am not ashamed to say that biking is my preferred form of exercise and...my true love.  I am trying to get my wife into biking with me (hence the evil plan), and both of these rides I did with her.

We're taking it slow as both of our posteriors need breaking in, and we also need to develop those muscles.  In addition to that, my wife needs bike time to get used to shifting and riding in traffic as well as getting comfy on her bike.

I guess one of her new coworkers rides a tandem bike with her husband and is pretty enthusiastic about it.  So, I think Brandy wants to rent a tandem some time and see how that goes.  I think it will be fun and a welcome addition to the things we do together.  If not a tandem, then I hope we continue to go on these bike rides; we both need the exercise as well as the time together.

No comments: