Thursday, October 27, 2011

I live on!

World of Warcraft update:
4 level 85 toons.
Status: Cancelled.

Yeah, pretty much had the fun sucked out of the game with the morons that populated the Looking For Group Heroic queues. I just couldn't get into the Firelands grind, and leveling yet another alt to hit the Heroic wall seemed pointless. Done for now.

Running update:
I hit up the elliptical trainer on Monday for about 10 minutes. My strain doesn't feel too bad today, so I'll hit it up again tonight for 10 minutes. If I think that I can run without re-injuring myself, I will go for a mile run on Monday, Lord willin'.

Work update:
The main reason for not blogging lately has been lack of activity in the above two categories, however, the third reason is that work has been very busy as of late. One of my co-workers retired with just a week's notice; I have picked up the majority of his work, and he still had stuff left over from August!

I'm trying to just put my head down and grind it out without complaining. November isn't any better, busy-wise as I have about 2.5 weeks to get a whole lot of preventative maintenance done in addition to repairs because...I have another school to go to! (oh and a stay-cation the week of Thanksgiving.)

That's about all I can write for now; work calls.

1 comment:

Jay said...

And just as I come back to WoW..booo!