Saturday, July 5, 2014

Running and walking with Meesha

We went on a mile walk last night with Meesha, so I knew that she was pretty good at obeying during a walk.  (She also showed no fear of fireworks, motorcycles, or loud noises) What I didn't know is how she'd do on a run...erm, shuffle...uh, whatever it is that I do...anyways, this morning I took her for a run.  And she did brilliantly!

For the most part, after about a half a mile, she ran along side me with the leash loose.  She didn't pull a lot, and she didn't try to stop and sniff too many times. I think with consistent training, she'll be a good partner for me to run with.  Yay!

1 comment:

bbr said...

How active are you of late - in regards to blogging compared to when you started WoW blogging?
Be a sport and drop by here: Linky here - calling all bloggers
I'm doing a writeup to see how many WoW bloggers are still "active" - if you'd be interested in a link exchange, just let me know, it'd be good for some extra pageviews ^,^