Tuesday, December 29, 2009

This and That

I wrote more posts this year than last year or the year before. I don't know whether or not this is a good thing or a bad thing (or just a thing thing). It's just something I noticed.

I've had a declining readership as google analytics tracks it. I wonder if that's related to my more frequent posting...

My mage over on Silverhand...Silvermoon?...crud, I can't even remember what server I rolled it on...ANYWAYS, is level 14. I sent an email to my friends and am trying to convince them that if they roll some alts we can actually play together now, instead of them waiting for me to catch up. I'm already not wanting to level an alt to 80 that's not on my main server.

Oh, and I'm not going to transfer a character either.

I've been toying with the idea of playing Daxea the Priest again. I'd like to see the level 50 instances and spend her rest XP. Of course, Daxen the Hunter is 42, and I've enjoyed getting into groups with her as well. She absolutely owns the damage meter, sometimes racking up twice the amount of damage as #2.

One down side to chain LFG's on Daxen is getting Mara: Orange Crystal side almost every single time. I don't really like the orange side; the purple side is much better. I have gotten only one other dungeon from levels 41-42, and that was SM:Cath, which we didn't even do 'cause the other people in the group had already gotten sick of it.

Teurion has started playing again. Of course, he wants me to get back to Kael'thas and play my Alliance toons.

This weekend, we are headed over to Manteno, IL to visit friends.

Lastly, next week, Chuck Sullivan makes his triumphant return to the Biomed shop after being sidelined for knee surgery. Let me tell you, the last three months have been a freakin' vacation without this guy; I am not looking forward to him coming back.

No comments: