Thursday, December 20, 2007

An update of sorts

I haven't really mentioned levels lately, so I figured I'd give both of you readers a comprehensive update on all my toons:

Daxenos - still level 70
Rysteranch - still level 70
Daxie - 49
Dwarfvader - 48
Daxe - 17

Of the last three, Daxie is the only toon that I can play solo without generating aggro with a guildie. DV is paired up with Turion, and Daxe is paired with Arwyn (Turion's rl wife).

I like leveling; in fact, I get the leveling bug quite a bit, you know, where I get the burn. So, it's difficult to resist the urge to level the crap out of DV and Daxe when my partners aren't on, but I manage to somehow restrain myself and life goes on. This is one of the reasons Daxie gained 11 levels in about as many days.

So far, I've put off my end-game play in order to help get my guildies leveled, but if Daxie gets to 70, and my guildies are still lagging behind, I may consider respeccing her to Holy, picking up tailoring, and moving her to a raiding guild. Maybe. I don't know.

I do know that her leaving wouldn't have the same detrimental impact of Daxenos leaving, and of course, I'd have the same skill set as a healer, so the guilds that know me would be happy to accept Daxie instead of Dax. I'm just going to have to wait and see.

No comments: